Name this part, replacement options?

I have a cable error on a HP ProDesk 400 G2.5. I found the board where the M.2 drive is mounted had some pins that broke. I have been searching with no luck in identifying or finding the replacement part. Thanks!
20200729_160842_resized.jpg

Are you looking for the board or the connector? If it was me, I'd try soldering that connector back on first.

Are you looking for the board or the connector? If it was me, I'd try soldering that connector back on first.
As far as I can see the board and connector are one piece. As far as soldering not sure how good that would turn out.

Good that you found it on Amazon. It is usually not worth soldering things like these, the high frequency product if hand soldered may not work well. I usually just go on ebay to find a replacement. Even a used one will work better than a resolder by hand.

The vendor I bought it from on Ebay pointed me in the right direction. You are right PandaBear about the soldering. Last time I soldered electronics was over 42 years ago. Whatever skill I had is long gone.

Back