Name a car brand that you have never owned and never would buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you made a post that almost literally defies logic. Toyota is considered almost the pinnacle of reliability nowadays whereas Dodge is easily in the bottom half to third. While you don’t buy products based on reliability, it’s amusing to say you’d “never” buy a Toyota while buying/owning 2 Dodge vehicles. Literally the only reason to buy a Dodge is for a 392 Charger/Challenger or maybe a half ton truck.
The only Reason to buy a Dodge is if it has a Hell Cat engine in it. They are nice engines,

Aston Martin, Bentley, Maserati, Jaguar. most likely no Land Rover either. Pass on Subaru, unless they do a WRX wagon, they have nothing for me. 10+ years ago I was a no Kia/Hyundai person but now we own a Carnival so never say never.

On a tangent: When I was a kid I did everything I could to convince my father we should have a superfly Excalibur. He didn't agree with me. I believe he was repulsed by that gorgeous beast. 😛

Last edited:
The only Reason to buy a Dodge is if it has a Hell Cat engine in it. They are nice engines,
I liked my 95 Neon, it was a fun car for what it was and reliable enough. It had a tiny bit of a lopey idle on the base motor and they put 2.25" exhaust on it too, just for the extra hp or two... I also semi seriously considered a Dodge Durango instead our Outback too, as its the last non luxury rwd based mid-size SUV's. Chargers/Challengers are also pretty unique, and they made the Viper! 8L V10, manual only and no electronics or airbags to save you from your right foot! Dodge seemed to have some real enthusiasts in their engineering dept atleast.

Tesla....I will never buy a car without a grille.
Mine has a grille… And lots of bugs
72276236-737D-48BC-93B1-DF7B65B01E6E.jpeg

A DS saved Charles de Gaulle's life when an assassination attempt was made by a dozen gunmen. All tires were shot but the "magic carpet" took Dr Gaulle and his wife to safety. The hydropneumatic suspension was so advanced it's still in use in high-end vehicles across several brands.

Never say never. For the sake of this post I'd have to say Hyundai / Kia mainly because of their long standing and current issues with engines. Again never say never. I would have never owned a VW 10 year ago, now I can't imagine NOT having one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back