Name a car brand that you have never owned and never would buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably buy nearly some model from any brand, used, inexpensive, and in excellent condition. Some would be more desirable than others.

I would not buy anything new from most brands. I don't think most brands are making cars I'd want to own since probably 2015 or so. There are exceptions but for the price versus poor quality and too much technology that I do not want, I'd pass. The last few newer rentals left me very disappointed for what they must cost.

I would not buy anything new from most brands. I don't think most brands are making cars I'd want to own since probably 2015 or so. There are exceptions but for the price versus poor quality and too much technology that I do not want, I'd pass. The last few newer rentals left me very disappointed for what they must cost.
You should check out Kia. The quality of our Optima SXL and Stinger has been outstanding.

We'll get you a Reliant instead. You can't have a Scimitar, though! :sneaky:
The BOND is a British car manufacture. I had a friend that had a SUPER RARE fiberglass 2 door 4 wheel BOND . I was constantly working on it for him because after all he was my friend. He was invited and returned several times to the Palo Alto Hills prestigious tour d'elegance car show. To which I rode along with duck tape and bailing wire and a religious cross to get it from Santa Cruz and back .
I hated everything about it. the doors did not fit correctly the engine was on Lucas electrical drugs...... it handled like Radio wagon and really didn't look appealing in any way. But its rare number ever built made it a pig in a suite at the show.

I picked up a 2012 Fiat 500 and it’s been the most reliable car I have ever owned. I’m closing in on 200,000. I’m pretty sure I just got lucky 🤷‍♂️
I'm looking for a new toy and checked out a couple of 124 Spiders for tooling around and mountain trips. I like the look and they're inexpensive. I found one with 11K miles for $23K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back