Mystery Parts… What are they?

I ordered new transmission cooling lines online… my order arrived, but so did some “extra” parts… anyone recognize these? What are they for? The only label is shown, and they are about 2 feet long…
Thanks
96DA6529-128E-41AE-8E7E-6D90B268AD5A.jpeg
38F9683E-199D-4757-AC53-4329AA83C4AB.jpeg
011981C0-0730-4EC4-BE7B-B04E59D35C36.jpeg
D7067285-41E9-4502-AA1F-506CA2E585CE.jpeg

Surely the 566.78 cannot be the price?

Last edited:
Packing slip doesn't reference them ? Who did you order them from ?

And no, "566.78" wouldn't be the price. They likely charge different customers different prices and there's zero need for it to be on the packaging anyway.

I wonder of some warehouse employee is po at the company and shrinks the inventory by adding parts to customers packages as one of the ways to get back at the company?

I have heard people talk of how they abuse there jobs, so now days with some of them that simply only show up so they can collect a paycheck once in a while and really do not give a beavers habitat about the company or the customers, something like that could easily be what is going on.

Packing slip doesn't reference them ? Who did you order them from ?

And no, "566.78" wouldn't be the price. They likely charge different customers different prices and there's zero need for it to be on the packaging anyway.
Ordered from FordPartsGiant.com. Packing slip calls them 7L3Z-7D273-A which are the threaded connectors for the transmission lines... which I did order, and which they sent in a different package... and they sent two of them... strange...

Ordered from FordPartsGiant.com. Packing slip calls them 7L3Z-7D273-A which are the threaded connectors for the transmission lines... which I did order, and which they sent in a different package... and they sent two of them... strange...

I ran a search on that site and got this.

Throw them out... Very, very unlikely FordPartsGiant would want them back (the paperwork, time, etc involved for what looks like a $15 plastic part isn't worth it) and even if they did, they can't identify them to put them back where they are stocked unless "566.78" means something to them.

Reactions: D60
Throw them out... Very, very unlikely FordPartsGiant would want them back (the paperwork, time, etc involved for what looks like a $15 plastic part isn't worth it) and even if they did, they can't identify them to put them back where they are stocked unless "566.78" means something to them.
You are likely correct, but they are not plastic, they appear to be primarily welded and powder-coated aluminum... I was more curious than anything...

Really simple- call dealer that parts giant order shipped from and tell them you got something you did not order…
Tried that... nothing but a busy signal... however it was after 5pm east coast time... it is almost as if they are not interested in my call...

I received a double order of rather expensive musical gear 15 years ago. Like, I ordered $200 worth of stuff and they sent me double. Of course I wanted to keep it, but I like sleeping at night better. So I called them up, and they seemed irritated with me that I was making them take it back. they wouldn’t mail be a shipping label. even at one point asked me to pay for shipping myself. it seems hard for some places to work with returns.

I received a double order of rather expensive musical gear 15 years ago. Like, I ordered $200 worth of stuff and they sent me double. Of course I wanted to keep it, but I like sleeping at night better. So I called them up, and they seemed irritated with me that I was making them take it back. they wouldn’t mail be a shipping label. even at one point asked me to pay for shipping myself. it seems hard for some places to work with returns.
I went through something like this with shockwarehouse (who i would never suggest anyone ever use). Ordered Bilstein 4600’s for my 2017 Super Duty and after being on backorder for 7 months they sent me 2 sets, yet only charged me for 1. I contacted them and tried to send them back 3 times before i finally just gave up. Dude literally acted like i was hassling him. I felt as though it was nuts.

Back