MYPILLOW

Pillows are nothing special so I suppose better sheets can be had for less money elsewhere.

They've been accused of making all sorts of grandiose marketing claims. They came to a settlement locally over claims that their pillows could treat certain medical conditions. I'll leave it at that.

Costco & Target. My wife swears by Target sheets. Costco has good shredded memory foam pillows 2 for $15

They've been called out on all sorts of their claims, and their marketing has not been completely above board either. Their owner has well, an interesting past... I'd steer clear...

I have one of their pillows no sheets though I would buy them because I like the Company and CEO. Their pillows are great. Don’t know about the sheets I like the ones I got from Walmart for Black Friday sale exclusive they are very tough.

I find the pillows to be a good deal IF you get a promo code which is 50%. The pillows have lasted and are comfortable after many washings and I believe 3 years of use. The sheets I'm vert leery of. Looking for sheets? This time of year call LL Bean and ask for a 20% off code. They have some excellent sheets especially the flannel ones.

I'm up in the air on the company and CEO. Ex crackhead gone clean is a positive story but the issues with false claims make me not want to trust.

We've been using the same Mypillows for over ten years, they see the washer a few times a year but I think it may be time to get a couple new ones, they don't seem to be as full as they were but I wouldn't buy any sheets from them. We have some sheets from Target that we really like, I think they were 600 or 800 thread count.

Back