MYPILLOW

The pillows come in 3 different thicknesses. You have to get the thinnest or medium, the latter is too thick for me.

I got your messages. I will go to TARGET tomorrow. Thank you for the input. Ed
You don’t really think threads end when the thread starter has had enough …
there needs to be more trash talk first … it’s traditional here …

I have the thicker MyPillow. I like it. It's a lumpy thing, so I put two pillowcases on it. But I really like that I can form it into a shape and it will stay that way for quite some time. Thick when side-sleeping, thinner with neck support for back-sleeping.

I travel a lot and better hotels have a similar type pillow filled with various sized foam chunks. I decided that I really liked them and purchased the MyPillow. Glad I did.

I also purchased the sheets. They are not better than Egyptian cotton sheets found elsewhere. In fact, I'd say they are at best, average.

A MyPillow is chopped foam blocks in a bag. There are similar, cheaper alternatives.

Bought a MyPillow, it was stiff and lumpy. My God why would anyone want to sleep on small semi hard rocks. That was returned. Bought on Amazon so easy peasy return.

Personal comfort relevant to head and neck size (any pillow) and feel (sheets) is where it's at.
Asses what you're feeling, engage your brain, grow a pair of decision making spheres and buy supportive bedding.
I'm old enough to KNOW that there IS NO magic pillow, sheet or mattress. Too much marketing.
Ergo, take any sellers' super claims and stuff another pillow with them.
I respectfully suggest time and money spent selecting AND BUYING a firm, supportive mattress is smarter.

YES, a good mattress will cost more than any pillow. That's why they market cheap "silver bullets" such as pillows.
"Wonder Pillows" have ALWAYS been the "Cold Air Intake" for the household decision maker.

A MyPillow is chopped foam blocks in a bag. There are similar, cheaper alternatives.

Therm-a-Rest makes camping pillows made of foam pieces. I have several. The weird thing is where they get the foam. They're the little star-shaped pieces that are removed from their sleeping pads. The amount removed adjusts their insulation value. Their regular pads have more taken out, while their "women's" pads have less taken out to keep them insulated more.

My favorites are the Jersey Sheets from Target. My pillow is a knockoff Tempurpedic memory foam pillow from JC Penney called Comfort Zone.

Just In!
Receive one free sleep over with the Mr. MyPillow guy with the purchase of a set of MyPillow Sheets!
He will wear the blue shirt to bed but it comes off before the action starts!

Nope, sheets are not worth the price...

Wamsutra sheets from BB&B, or sheets from Costco or Target. All three get their sheets from the same vendors......

I picked up a Mypillow (the firm variety) at Kohl's, and it's my favorite. Haven't tried the sheets though

Back