My wife's "new" BMW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Patman
I went to Partsource and was happy to find that they sell the Mann filter for just $11.85 (including tax) so that's definitely what I'll be using from now on. That's a great price for a great filter. I feel much more comfortable running that then any of the Fram cartridge filters!

Is it a German or Mexican one?

Originally Posted By: 97tbird
This is only $7.17 shipping included:

http://www.amazon.com/MAHLE-Original-OX-...ahle+oil+filter

Beat me to the punch.

Amazon is the source for Mann and Mahle filters for BMW.

I just replaced all the filters on my son's BMW Z4M using Mann and Mahle filters from Amazon.

I only buy from Amazon directly, not the resalers on there.

To the OP, nice car Patman.

It's not every day you can make a dream come true for the Ms.

She'll love it and you'll find yourself looking for a BMW for yourself.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

It's a Mexican made one. Is there really a difference in quality between the two? This one looks to be very well built.

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

It's a Mexican made one. Is there really a difference in quality between the two? This one looks to be very well built.

I don't know, I just like the German ones better, LOL
cheers3.gif

Do any of the big auto chains (Autozone, Pep Boys, etc) in the US sell the German made Mann filters? If so then I'll just grab one the next time I take a road trip to the US, as the next oil change in this car won't be until next summer anyways.

Do any of the big auto chains (Autozone, Pep Boys, etc) in the US sell the German made Mann filters? If so then I'll just grab one the next time I take a road trip to the US, as the next oil change in this car won't be until next summer anyways.

Doubt it. I only got German ones when I bought from the dealer. Maranello will ship to you and they have great pricing FWIW.

Do any of the big auto chains (Autozone, Pep Boys, etc) in the US sell the German made Mann filters?

I have not seen any kind of Mann filters at any of the big auto stores here, Mexican or German.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Do any of the big auto chains (Autozone, Pep Boys, etc) in the US sell the German made Mann filters?

I have not seen any kind of Mann filters at any of the big auto stores here, Mexican or German.

Napa sells Mann filters. I just bought one for my mom's BMW. I don't know if it's German or Mexican though.

It's for a 2005 330ci. Part number HU9254X. Regular price is $7.39. I have an employee discount so I think I only paid a little over $4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back