my toy... err, daily driver. (standard flavor 56k warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're quick!
wink.gif

1992 - #461/1000

quote:

Originally posted by slugsgomoo:
since most people like economy, gas mileage, and reliability for their daily drivers, for you this is a "toy". For those of us with VP-C16 in our veins, this is a "Daily driver". If you know what it is, A+. I'll explain later.
wink.gif

SWEET! I knew what it was, but only had Ultimate 4 in my cardiac pump. Does that count?

since most people like economy, gas mileage, and reliability for their daily drivers, for you this is a "toy". For those of us with VP-C16 in our veins, this is a "Daily driver". If you know what it is, A+. I'll explain later.
wink.gif

(click for larger versions)

-

-

-

-

fun stuff!

97tbird: thanks, but they're getting sold here, hopefully. I had a friend make me a honey of a deal on a set of Centerline RPM's and even though they're taller & narrower than what i wanted (18x7 vs. 17x8) I can't resist the whole "15lb" wheel thing (these weigh in @ a bit over 20lbs for 16x7).
grin.gif
I'll post those up when I get them in a week or two.

beanoil: works for me. Lead is "supposedly" poisonous anyway.
wink.gif
Even with 92 up over $3/gal I think i'm going to try to head to the track on friday and run a couple gallons of Sunoco 110 lead. C16 is getting a little rich for me these days.
shocked.gif

A couple years ago, my family bought me a "rally experience" for christmas.

We did tail out power slides on a rectangular track in Toyota Sprinters and Celica GT4.

The last 5-10 minutes was a hot lap rally style in the passenger seat of one of them...AWESOME

Ah, the official "sleeper". My buddy had a 91; 16G, full 3 inch turbo back, ACT 2600. That car made many an F-Body/Mustang owner go........
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Whatchya got under the hood of yours?

well, similar stuff:

Evo3 B16g
RC 550cc's
Supra SMIC
HKS EVC EZ
3" turboback w/ highflow cat (gotta save the environment)
ACT 2600
RRE lightened flywheel
etc.

Also got myself some new shoes just recently...

along with some new pictures of them, there's a picture of the new steering wheel (man the stock one is heinous.
wink.gif
)

The wheels are 18x7 Centerline RPM's and they weigh ~15lbs ea. I'm running 225/40-18 Yokohama Prada Spec-2's right now, though those will probably be replaced with BFG T/A KDW-2's in the same size.

-

-

-

-

-

in the words of Quagmire "giggity giggity!" }
grin.gif

I will work on it. The sidemount is what we will call "super-ultra-ghetto" and it was that way when i bought the car. I'm working on the fundage to go to a nice massive FMIC now.
wink.gif
As for underhoods, let me spend some more time with my best friend simplegreen, and then i'll get those going.

I'm replacing my Mallory AFPR with a nice aeromotive unit this week though. <3

Shoot, more dirt just adds to the sleeper affect! (although 18 inch wheels sort of take the affect right out the door). Man, if I could find a VR4 in perfect running condition close to my area, I'd grab it in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back