My Small Stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Seventh
Hey guys, first post here but I thought it was a good opportunity to introduce myself and show off my stash as well, haha. Might as well since it all started several years ago when I started reading here.

Small T5 Rotella and Castrol stash:
20121112_154308.jpg

Dusty old stash of BMW/MINI synthetic and some M1 10w30:
20121112_154319.jpg

And the goods: Chevron DELO 5w40 synthetic, M1 0w40, and some T6 hiding back there as well as a DELO 15w40, more T6 and M1 0w40 in the crate
20121112_154227.jpg

I also have a stash of ENEOS 5w40 Full Synthetic at work

For any NorCal people wondering, I found the DELO 5w40 synthetic jugs at Wally World in Livermore right off the 580fwy. I bought out their supply two weeks in a row and now they stock like 20 of them haha! IIRC its $19.36 per gallon jug. I'm running it in both my BMW 3 series cars, M50 and S52 powered, and they seem to like it.

Thanks for casting this disease upon me BITOG.

Jeff

Ok,I admit it,you have me beat,but not by much!
lol.gif

Very nice stash.
thumbsup2.gif

That isn't a stash, it's less than a round of oil changes for me.
The Rotella is a nice touch, but what will you use it in?
A stash consists of oils bought either FAR or close to it or bought dirt cheap on clearance.
There's really no other reason to have one.
If you're paying retail for oil, you may as well let Walmart stash it for you.
A stash should include oils for any use you might have, so that all you need do is reach into the garage for whatever you might need.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
That isn't a stash, it's less than a round of oil changes for me.
The Rotella is a nice touch, but what will you use it in?
A stash consists of oils bought either FAR or close to it or bought dirt cheap on clearance.
There's really no other reason to have one.
If you're paying retail for oil, you may as well let Walmart stash it for you.
A stash should include oils for any use you might have, so that all you need do is reach into the garage for whatever you might need.

Those sound like
07.gif
words!

I have five vehicles to maintain so it's not completely insane (to me) to have this much. When I find an oil I like for a specific application I load up on it. The prices never go down, only up.

Originally Posted By: ledslinger
Kevguy - I see your Hornady powder measure. What do you load for? I load for about 20 different cartridges.

He hunts Sasquatch up there in Canada.
39.gif
happy2.gif

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Kevguy - I see your Hornady powder measure. What do you load for? I load for about 20 different cartridges.

39.gif
happy2.gif

You mean a Yeti?

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter

39.gif
happy2.gif

You mean a Yeti?

When I was stationed at FT Lost In Woods,MO.,we would do missions in the Ozark Mtns.I swear,I thought there was a Yeti,BigFoot,Sasquatch in those mountains.We would hear some eerie screams up there.
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back