My oil stash

Status
Not open for further replies.

e40

Enough for three changes on the Audi 1.8T, and two for the Toyota Sienna. The white bottles are OEM Audi rear end / transmission fluid, haven't got around to changing it, yet..

stash.jpg

I'm sure the reserves will build up eventually over time. I can't help but do the 'BITOG stroll' down the oil lane at Walmart. (And scour the clearance shelves..) My wife shakes her head every time!

Originally Posted By: e40
I'm sure the reserves will build up eventually over time. I can't help but do the 'BITOG stroll' down the oil lane at Walmart. (And scour the clearance shelves..) My wife shakes her head every time!

thumbsup2.gif

It will be awhile before I can start stashing oil. Whenever I do, I'm going to stick with Shell/ Penn/QS conventional 5w30.

Nice Stash... I would post mine but I don't have a panoramic camera and if I shot the picture from a distance you wouldn't be able to see all the brands etc.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: e40
Enough for three changes on the Audi 1.8T, and two for the Toyota Sienna. The white bottles are OEM Audi rear end / transmission fluid, haven't got around to changing it, yet..

stash.jpg

I like this. Plain, simple, and to the point. Sort of his and hers. Any chance you can post a close-up picture of those OEM Audi bottles so we can read the front and back labels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back