My new very favorite store to take my Wife shopping

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Nordstroms in Tacoma, WA . Check out this place , my dreams have come true when it comes to shopping with my Wife.

PXL_20221217_175645537.jpg
PXL_20221217_175650394.jpg
PXL_20221217_175703847.jpg

That looks quite inviting. I enjoy taking the misses shopping at Von Maur because they have the nice chairs to sit in AND often have a piano player poking out some snappy tunes while I wait... and wait... and wait...

Nordstrum's is a shopping Mecca.

With new Sperrys in my hand I said to an approaching lady in the parking lot, "Dog chewed the shoe and Nordstrum's came through."

Of course, the Paramus store (a repurposed Gimble's), can't hold a candle to the Seattle/Tacoma "homestead".

Nordstrom’s in Freehold Raceway Mall New Jersey is closed and abandoned. Local police departments use it for active shooter drills. A much better use of space.

My favorite place to take the wife shopping is Home Depot. She never buys anything there.
Took my wife here and said she could buy anything she wants for Christmas. She could not find a thing. After a $65 at Nordstrom cafe, off to TJ Maxx....

Just ordered something for pickup at Nordstrom's @GON, maybe I'll make my myself comfortable while they find it, but probably not. There's something that bothers me when I see people sitting on furniture, that's for sale.

Just ordered something for pickup at Nordstrom's @GON, maybe I'll make my myself comfortable while they find it, but probably not. There's something that bothers me when I see people sitting on furniture, that's for sale.
GSCjr,

Roger that. As you implied, the furniture at Nordstrom is for husbands, not for sale. But I likely will be sitting on for sale cheap Chinese furniture at TJ Maxx a bit later today.

Wife wanted to stop at Macy's. Not a fan of Macy's whatsoever. Even the husband chair here is blah.. but I am happy they have something for me to sit in.

PXL_20221217_195849044.jpg

Nordstrom’s in Freehold Raceway Mall New Jersey is closed and abandoned. Local police departments use it for active shooter drills. A much better use of space.
They had a decent restaurant there, Haven't been back to NJ in awhile.

Back