MY new job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing you've been registered here @ BITOG for almost two years now and assuming you have learned something within that time. You would be a great asset to such a screwed up company.
Regards!

I used to work there in '89. Wasn't a bad job. Now make sure you report back with horror stories of neglected engines, sludge and drain plugs left out, etc.

Last edited:
Once you get established, let us know which location and we'll try to send some customers your way. I know I'd feel a lot more comfortable recommending a BITOGer to do an oil change than some goofball JL..... um... person of questionable skill.

Congrats on the new job! There's alot of people that could use one these days. This calls for a celebration!

25.gif

Congratulations and I hope your boss is a nice person. We are all proud of you.

Outstanding I'm really happy for you! Just be sure to not pay attention on the day that they go over careful drain plug re-installation with an impact wrench.....

thank you all.
i start tomm
its a part time job as i go to college

the manager told me i will start on computer based training..
what ever that is...

I just hope its a chill job without any crazy nut heads.

I hope you're in with a decent bunch of guys and a decent boss. That can make it a wonderful job or a nightmare.

Thats why I became a janitor!! I have however encuontered quite a few nuts over the past 7 years lol One of our staff is actually a germanphobe which is hlllarius if you deal with garbage and cleaning Up after people all the time. Actually its not that funny and shes trying to get on dissability for her condition!!! Well good luck with the new Job but dont make it a carrear!!!

Originally Posted By: Bulli
I just hope its a chill job without any crazy nut heads.

yup im looking forward to tomorrow.
because i am pretty good with cars i feel pretty confident in this job, otherwise i would be on the toilet probably haha

Originally Posted By: Oilpants
Thats why I became a janitor!! I have however encuontered quite a few nuts over the past 7 years lol One of our staff is actually a germanphobe which is hlllarius if you deal with garbage and cleaning Up after people all the time. Actually its not that funny and shes trying to get on dissability for her condition!!! Well good luck with the new Job but dont make it a carrear!!!

A she-Monk janitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back