My new electric guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice guitar...tbird...alas I can only play the Elvish instrument known as the bactothorockian...it is a cross between a tuba and a xylophone...don't ask me how they did it...it is the featured instrument on the Elves' recording of Et Eärello Endorenna utulien... rock on!
cool.gif

Here it is, The Washburn x50 with 2 Headhunter pickups (image from Music 123, but this is the exact one that I have, it looks a lot better in reality): got it from Music123.com for $199.00, on sale (original price was $ 719.00 !!!)
They went out of stock the next day!

I was afraid to get this without trying, but it paid off: the action feels grreat, and the neck is smooth, and skinny enough for my wimpy hands
smile.gif

the build-quality is amazing, the neck joint is so smooth, if I didn't know I'd have thought it's a neck-thru. The hardware looks solid, and feels like they'd last forever. The paint is great, it's jet black, bound in red with an arched top (the flame-like blurry thing on the pic is a refelection of a person, I think)

I still have to get an amp, get the guitar setup, tuned, etc...even without an amp, the guitar already sounds pretty cool...can't wait to get the Roland Cube-15 now..have to save some $$ first for that $95.00

-

Hee-Hee

werde mal nachfragen wie die Elven das gemacht haben..die Buies Creek elven wissen nicht so viel

Thanks for the comment on the guitar
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back