My new car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well almost. I'm in a caltex vortex (their premium brand fuels) competition to win one, and am thus buying fuel $22 at a time...with a 65 litre tank, that can be repeated 4 times in a day if desired.

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/51298/2010-peugeot-rcz-hdi-20-turbo-diesel-manual-road-test-review

-----20110923200500014.jpg

http://www.carshowroom.com.au/newcars/reviews/2311/2011_Peugeot_RCZ_Diesel_Review_and_Road_Test

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Nice! Looks like an Audi R8.

. . . with the weight distribution reversed!
grin.gif

Regardless, I'd be happy to win it!

I think I enjoyed that 2.0 L engine in a Citroen, I still dream about it
happy2.gif

A bench mark for everything North America does NOT have.

Originally Posted By: Popinski
We should give the French another chance.... What do my fellow Americans think?

I say yes! (or, Wi wi). I love Peugeots, Renaults, Citroens, etc. They all look fontastic. I have a good memory of French cars too: When I was little, my dad had up to 5 Renault Alliances all at once, most of which he used as parts cars to keep 2 of them going. Haha. He said those things got crazy gas mileage. The last Renault Alliance I saw was about 6 years ago, and it was MINT. It was also for sale, and I'm surprised my dad didn't buy it. That was the last French car I saw in this country... My wife was in France 2 years ago; she stayed with some friends that lived there. Of course, I asked what kind of car they had
grin.gif
she said "The one with the lion on the logo". I'd totally buy a car with a lion on it!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Popinski
We should give the French another chance.... What do my fellow Americans think?

"...never, ever, buy a French car, unless you live in France." - The Tappet Brothers

lol.gif

Well, maybe Renault will decide to use Nissan as a way of selling French cars in the USA.

That in mind, the only French cars I ever heard of being reliable were Peugeot models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back