My new 2023 GMC Sierra 1500

Regular cab short box 4x4 trucks are very hard to find. I got this one at Betten Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac in Muskegon, MI. I like this body style a lot and hope to have it for many years. The little 2.7 seems to have a lot of power.
20230224_181220.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice bandit truck. I thought short bed single cabs weren't available anymore. Just long beds. I love when theses are turned into sport shorts. It's a **** shame flare sides are a thing of the past. Owned 3 myself, they just look so good. Especially that ugly butted tundra flare slide. Just loved looking at them.

Personally would get a gm truck with a 2.7 as long as it's more efficient and at least close to the reliableness of the v8's. And if it fails having 1 turbo and 1 bank is less painful than two of each. The labor is where the bill gets you. But if you save enough in fuel during 100k then i guess it doesn't matter.

Fluid Film the underbody for Michigan. I've seen all kinds of underbody treatments on YouTube and Fluid Film seems to be the best.

Congrats. For the past few months I've been looking for a used single cab in decent shape. Been missing the truck I sold several years back. Don't see many up here in the mountains but when visiting my sister in Kentucky last month they were all over the place.

Back