My new 2 wheeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250...My first bike and fits my needs perfectly. 70-75 mpg
grin.gif

-

-

Took the MSF course and it is true...pretty hairy out there...need to be REALLY alert at all times because others are not

Goose
patriot.gif

Great bike....rode my friend's all the time. Exotic looks without the overwhelming power and all the excess weight. Very nible and quick. Good buy.

Goose,
Get some seat time in and then take the advanced MSF course. It will add to your knowledge base, and give you better stopping skills. Watch out for blind, decreasing radious turns, and develop smooth input skills. Resist the urge to grab a the brakes if a curve tightens up on you. That only makes the bike stand up and go straight. How often to do you see bikes down on curves? In most cases the pilot panics, grabs a hand full of brake, and the bike stands up. Roll on a little more throttle, and push harder on the opposite bar, just like your class taught you, and you'll be fine. Keep your head up and scan!
Good luck, nice bike!

Goose, That's a bike that makes you want to ride! Good Luck with it! Pretty Bike!
burnout.gif

I have ridden Bikes since the 60's and all over this country
patriot.gif
And many countries in the world.

Like with many disciplines, you will develop a sixth sense about danger when you are out riding. Pay heed to it! Remember, THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU out there! Just try not to do it to yourself. You will really enjoy it as your training and experiance become your reflexes and you will do things without thinking.

That's enough DAD ADVICE from me, enjoy your new BLUE GOOSE!
cheers.gif

Nice Bike!

Pastmaster is right. THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU.

Also, another hint - YOU ARE INVISIBLE ON A BIKE.

Enjoy yourself! If you want a new addiction for motocycle sites, check out www.pashnit.com. Here's a very favorable review on the ninja 250, a small cousin of your bike Ninja 250 Ride report on pashnit.com . Gets back to the basics and fun of riding.

Also, since you're a bike guy posting baby pictures, here's a gratuitous shot of my latest baby:

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back