My nail gun powered pogo stick.

All - Thanks for the warm welcome yesterday as a new site sponsor (Oil Udder)! If you saw the post we are wacky inventors and love to have a good time. Not to mention we do not take ourselves seriously. With that stated I figured a good off topic post would be good.

Here is one of our wacky projects! It didn't work well (didn't help I don't know how to use a pogo stick) but it was fun to design and build. Pretty dangerous actually. Fun summer project.

[Linked Image]

10.gif

The Udder Guys

Looking forward to an action video... And maybe more importantly, more photos of that great E30 you have there!

Good advertising, with the udder sitting on the cars windshield.

It does look good doesn't it!
lol.gif

We are setting up to do a short oil udder video because that car is a perfect use case. Filter is packed in and at 33.6 degrees. One of the reasons we designed the product was my frustrations with this car! I'll post some more detailed pics in our sponsorship thread.

Originally Posted by OIL_UDDER
It does look good doesn't it!
lol.gif

We are setting up to do a short oil udder video because that car is a perfect use case. Filter is packed in and at 33.6 degrees. One of the reasons we designed the product was my frustrations with this car! I'll post some more detailed pics in our sponsorship thread.

33.6 degrees. Hard science there.

Yes! Finally a way to do oil changes with horizontal filters.

Originally Posted by Pew
Yes! Finally a way to do oil changes with horizontal filters.

Yes! We are struggling to get people to understand it does work on angles and some horizontal applications. Like a coffee cup when you pour it out slowly it... runs down the filter. We want to be clear It doesn't work on every horizontal application but then all tools have limits. We figured BITOG users are smart, willing to try something new and understand the tool and how to make it work.

As for video....I feel a [censored] revival coming?

edit: ok how 'bout JackDonkey?

Last edited:
Back