My Henry 22 Magnum Rifle (pics)

I posted in the Arms section already , but here is a couple of pics .

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

looks great.. checked prices looks like the 22lr model is on sale 22mag isnt, and .17 is $10 more.

Would love the .17 as a varmint gun. I usually leave them alone but if the groundhogs dont get the idea and put gigantic craters in the middle of the field.. they have to go. Back in the day they used to eat the RV insulation as well (dont have an RV now)

Originally Posted by Silverado12
Very nice. I have the base model Henry .22LR and like the way it shoots. It's got a very smooth action.

I had a 30-30 Marlin but the Henry has a smoother action for sure.

Henrys are quality products. My friend used to have a gun shop a really nice gun shop that he sold 2008 when he retired, He told me a story of a customer ordering a Henry rifle and not being happy with the wood. Trying to keep the customer happy my friend called Henry and ended up with the CEO on the phone , the CEO said he would hand pick the furniture and the CEO sent the furniture to the gun shop and said to let the customer keep the old furniture. That is a great way to run a business.

I finally received my new Henry Golden Boy 22 mag from my son in Florida. I had to wait 2 months for my FOID card to arrive. He had to ship it from a FFL dealer in Florida to a FFL dealer here in Illinoistan. He bought this as a Fathers Day gift when I was there in May.

please post a review in the firearms section after you shoot it. i shot a lever action rifle for the first time last weekend at a cousin’s farm. it was a winchester 30-30. i am mostly a rimfire shooter these days so when we stopped by his lgs and i saw a used henry 22wmr for $480 i was floored. very nice handling. my problems were being out of state (add $100 for mail and transfer fees from seller to my ffl) and i’m desperately trying to downsize. i can’t get the henry 22wmr out of my mind...

Back