My go to on-line Christmas music station

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
If you want to hear Rocking Around the Christmas Tree, All I Want for Christmas is You, I Will Have a Blue Christmas Without You, I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, every hour on the hour, and a bunch of commercials- THIS STATION IS NOT FOR YOU.

If you want to hear many songs familiar but performed by various artists, and some songs you never heard before, and zero commercials, check out this station from England. I strongly suggest you listed to five songs from the station before making a decision if you like the station of not.

I love Christmas music. I typically just pull it up on YouTube but unfortunately can’t go to the Home Screen or any other screen besides YouTube by doing that. I hate when a different artist than what you are used to sings a song they didn’t originally sing. It sounds so different and I like the original thing haha. I never realized how many different Christmas songs there was besides the ones you listed haha. Seems to be all repeats on the station here. Which I’m fine with. Now I just wish they would play it until New Year’s Day like they used to way back about 5 years ago and before.

GON, thanks for the suggestion. Another option is to download the RadioTunes app from the PlayStor, or ITunes. They have several channels of Christmas music to pick from.

• Helpful
Reactions: GON
OK, double grinch lol 😝
TE/ GM,

Maybe get some Bailey's on the rocks, get a nice chair in a warm location, put on this station for a half hour- and give the holiday spirit a second look/ try. I think it is worth taking a second look.

Christmas-Drinks-with-Baileys.jpg

Reactions: wlk
TE/ GM,

Maybe get some Bailey's on the rocks, get a nice chair in a warm location, put on this station for a half hour- and give the holiday spirit a second look/ try. I think it is worth taking a second look.
Oh I’m all in! Getting ready for a Christmas dinner tonight with family and friends. Listening to a local station but having egg nog instead of Baileys.

Back