My German friend's Mercedes 190

i think it's a 1990 model; "sportline" package, I-4 and 4 speed manual...i drove it a bit around Eisenach, Germany (went there for a short trip)...it was a rather quick, fun to drive car, on winding roads, and had planty of go for a 4-cyl. took this rather blurry pic of my old friend (saw him after 8 yrs!) and his 190:

My step-mom had a 190E 2.3-16v, sweet car with the Cosworth engine....she sold it in '94 after the A/C broke and it was huge $$$$ to replace, will never forgive her for that. Great little car, 2600lbs + good HP, self-leveling rear shocks and LSD...made to compete with the M3.

97tbird

it's there on my 1st post... i still see it. it's petrol, not a diesel. This Eisenach is in the ehemalige DDR, had to take an ICE from Frankfurt... Fulda was betw. FF and Eisenach.

Originally Posted By: CivicFan
Where's the photo?
Seems to be taking a long time to load. Just wait for it. Imageshack may have curbed their access bandwidth. I've noticed photobucket has done the same - images take longer to load nowadays. Either that, or they now have a lot more users but haven't upgraded the infrastructure to keep up with it.