my garage build (test photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Kool1
BEAUTIFUL GARAGE!!!! Is the rest of the house as nice as the garage?

Kind of, but most of it is 12 years old and slightly dated. We just moved in and the garage was a mess. It's taken me about 3 months to get to this point. It should be ready for winter soon after I put the kitchen sink in!

You could rent it out as appartment space! Just needs some furnature, entertainment system, refrigerator and that "kitchen sink"...LOL
laugh.gif

It you hadn't said it was your garage, I would have thought it was your finished basement.

Truely, that is absolutly beautiful!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: tig1
Your garage might look like mine in 40 years.

Yea, this is what mine looks like, plus/minus some specific tools. And I build my own work bench which is at the perfect height for me
smile.gif

And, I know where everything is
wink.gif

Last edited:
ROSS, very nice garage.
I have to assume you aim for 'everthing' in your life to be organized like that.

My Father & I installed a 'Wash Tub' sink in my garage years ago.
Today, I would never give it up.
Great for many uses.

Nice job on the garage. What did you do the floor with? Have you had cars on the floor?

I would feel real bad parking my Bobcat 843 with its leaking hydraulic oil on a floor that nice.

Originally Posted By: Donald
Nice job on the garage. What did you do the floor with? Have you had cars on the floor?

I'm wondering, too. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but it does look similar to the epoxy with grip texture/appearance enhancement I put into one of my businesses (industrial setting) and offices a few weeks back, to seal over the concrete.

Nicely done. Does the floor coating any anti-slip properties?

I have a fairly large shop that has the floor coated in epoxy, and around the doors I added sand to the mix. In the areas where there's no sand, if the floor happens to get wet or has some snow dropping off a tractor it can get very slick.

You'll like the ability to keep it clean-any spills just wipe up. I've found it to be very durable-the only area where I have an issue is the spot that I spin chained/loaded tires when mounting them to the tractor. Otherwise it holds up great, and has for about 13 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back