My favorite breakfast

Made corned beef last night so this morning I decided to make hash with the leftovers.

PXL_20201228_152114836.jpg

I’m sorry but gross lol. I don’t like corned beef or corned beef hash. I eat fast food breakfast everyday it’s much better than most things besides homemade French Toast that my mom makes and that a little local place used to make that’s the only thing better than fast food lol,.

I was questioning whether my son was really my son based on him enjoying cold pizza. Biscuit said he also liked cold pizza. I lived in the D.C. area 18 years ago and I was naturally wondering if Biscuit lived there 18 years ago and if we would have to go on the Jerry Springer show.

My Christmas morning breakfast. Country ham, 2 eggs over medium, yellow grits with a puddle of red eye gravy, REAL home made butter milk biscuits, a side of fried apples and a cup or three of Folgers Black Silk coffee.

I was questioning whether my son was really my son based on him enjoying cold pizza. Biscuit said he also liked cold pizza. I lived in the D.C. area 18 years ago and I was naturally wondering if Biscuit lived there 18 years ago and if we would have to go on the Jerry Springer show.

I always wanted to be on Springer! Let's do it!

My Christmas morning breakfast. Country ham, 2 eggs over medium, yellow grits with a puddle of red eye gravy, REAL home made butter milk biscuits, a side of fried apples and a cup or three of Folgers Black Silk coffee.

That sounds like Paula Dean cooked it herself! Your breakfast screams Dixie.

Back