Hewlett Packard Company,
Customer Service Department,
Wrights Lane, Kensington
London W85SP, England
United Kingdom,

Reference No: HPC-L/F56-674525.
Batch No: HP-509-2009.

Dear Winner,

It is obvious that this notification came to you as a surprise, but please finds time to read it carefully as we congratulate you over your success in the following official publication of results of the e-mail electronic online draw held by Hewlett Packard {hp}.

In promotion to our Hardware & Software Products {H.S.P.} your email address emerged as one of the online winning emails in the 1st category and therefore attracted cash award of 750.000.00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling). Our winnings are arranged in three categories with different prizes accorded to each category.

Therefore we write to officially notify you of this Year award and also to direct you to contact the following department for your claims award. And in other to facilitate your claiming process, you are required to send the following personal information to the below email address for your {cash payment processing}.

Your Full Names:
Contact Address.
Telephone Number:
Fax numbers (optional):
Nationality/Country:

Choose your preferred mode of remittance of your winnings: Come down to United Kingdom to pick up your Winning Parcel. Courier delivery of your winning parcel to your doorsteps.

Hewlett Packard Promotion Department,
Mr. Craig Penn
Email: [email protected]

This draw is made in other to promote our 'hp product and services' and on behalf of the Intel Group and other International Hewlett Packard Companies.

We say congratulations to you.

Yours faithfully,

Jan Rudolf J.
Hewlett Packard Promotion Department
Promo Coordinator,
© 2009 Hewlett Packard company

Originally Posted By: XS650
Obviously a scam. If it were real it would have a Nigerian point of contact.

It seems to have been written by a real Nigerian, though.
grin2.gif

Ha! Mr. Craig Penn, who works for the H.P. Promotion Department doesn't even have an H.P. email address. Hmmmmm, I'm starting to get suspicious.

I guess companies located in the U.S. are a bunch of tightwads. While companies in the U.K. and even Nigeria give away millions of dollars annually, not one company here has offered me any money for free.

I'm moving to Nigeria so I can just pick my money up at their office. Who wants to wait on the mail???

Originally Posted By: oilboy123

Jan Rudolf J.
Hewlett Packard Promotion Department
Promo Coordinator,
© 2009 Hewlett Packard company

You lucky dog!
My wife works for a company owned by HP and she has yet to receive such a fine offer!
P.S. When they want money, tell them you will pay them in Zimbabwie dollars. I bet you'll hear the crickets churp.

Hey, he's not asking you for your Social Security number, so it must legit!

and therefore attracted cash award of 750.000.00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling). Our winnings are arranged in three categories with different prizes accorded to each category.

did we mention that it is 750K Liberian Sterling? Oh how you Americans like to read the fine print. With 750K Liberian Sterling you could buy your beautiful wife a new burka that will keep her totally invisible to other men...what a treat!

What a lousy prize. Nigerians are much more generous. They're also much more formal and polite.

Send it back saying, No thanks.

Originally Posted By: ViragoBry
I guess companies located in the U.S. are a bunch of tightwads. While companies in the U.K. and even Nigeria give away millions of dollars annually, not one company here has offered me any money for free.

Not true, remember Bill Gates and AOL are going to give you money for every email you send!

Well since you have the big bucks I can see why your buying BTOG...

But what are you going to do with a web site that is about the British Transport Officers Guild?

Did not know you are interested in that?

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back