My co workers luck

Will all the BITOG faithful please say a prayer for my co workers wife. She has cirrhosis and isn’t doing good at all. She doesn’t drink, smoke but is obese. Wonderful Italian woman that would do anything for anyone. My co worker is trying to stay strong and I just got home from seeing her at the hospital. Thank You all and god bless. 💜💟☮️😍

I feel your pain. I just lost a friend I have had for the past 30 years to todays "thing" going around. He was in great health before, active, athletic, and no vices. I espically hurt for his family. RIP Brian.

Will pray for her. Thank you for being a good friend to her and her family. Thank you for the opportunity to pray for her.
God is good all the time. God bless you and your coworkers Wife.

Well, saw my co worker this morning. She has cirrhosis real bad. She currently is day to day as doctors say her liver is like 10% functioning. I’m still holding onto hope. I told him he can stay with me if the worst happens. I put a coolant temp sensor on his 06’ Honda Civic Monday and gave him two boxes of food from food bank I volunteer at. He can’t make much with his situation.

thank you all for praying and please continue to do so. God bless you all 💟💖🇺🇸🇨🇦

Well, saw my co worker this morning. She has cirrhosis real bad. She currently is day to day as doctors say her liver is like 10% functioning. I’m still holding onto hope. I told him he can stay with me if the worst happens. I put a coolant temp sensor on his 06’ Honda Civic Monday and gave him two boxes of food from food bank I volunteer at. He can’t make much with his situation.

thank you all for praying and please continue to do so. God bless you all 💟💖🇺🇸🇨🇦
Is it a man or a woman? Not that it matters.

I don't think cirrhosis is reversible once it reaches that stage, that's basically stage 4 of liver disease. Being over weight/obese can cause liver disease even if you don't drink and can progress to cirrhosis. A coworker of mine did end up with a liver transplant and he told me average life span was about 5 years after the transplant, but he got his from drinking too much and I guess many that get the transplant go back to drinking which kills it again. There's really not much you can do about it, basically lose weight and stop drinking.

Will all the BITOG faithful please say a prayer for my co workers wife. She has cirrhosis and isn’t doing good at all. She doesn’t drink, smoke but is obese. Wonderful Italian woman that would do anything for anyone. My co worker is trying to stay strong and I just got home from seeing her at the hospital. Thank You all and god bless. 💜💟😍
My mother died from cirrhosis of the liver when I was 17.
I will keep her in my Prayers. 🙏

Wife's sister's husband's mother died from it. Caused by tylenol she took for arthritus. Hoping for the woman to recover.

Thank You

Sir, I can relate more than anyone can imagine. This has been a very sad year for me. It started Jan 2nd about 0030 when I was brutally attacked while doing my job at work. I am now injured with torn rotator cuff, and torn ACL/MCL in right knee, and severe osteoarthritis in both knees, without a job, and going through a workers comp nightmare. 9 months in and I am still waiting for surgery to repair shoulder so I can heal up and get my knees replaced. Attackers got away with it. DA declined to file charges due to lack of evidence. I may have to retire early because of this.

My wife's uncle passed from COVID right after that. And then a few months back my best friend of almost 50 years died suddenly from COPD. Rest easy friend knowing you are not alone in this.

Back