My car is getting tired, when do you think will be a good time to buy?

Order your bronco and continue to drive the wheels off your current car until it arrives.

Shipping is a big mess right now all over the world. Travel ban in many countries means it is hard for people to work in person oversea and solve problems. Then we have a big trade war with the rest of the world right before the pandemic, so some factories shut down but the new ones aren't ramped up yet.

Then pandemic means a lot of people want to move further away, work from home, and buy everything for the new home including a bigger truck / suv and mpg be ****ed.

Not a good time to buy if you don't have to. Maybe spend your money elsewhere to make you happier so you don't feel like your car is as tired as it really is.

Expand your horizons. Many Mazda dealers have stock. You might be able to get a deal on a new CX-3 since that small crossover has just been discontinued in the US.
Helped a friend find and buy a 2021 CX-30 Select two weeks ago.
She got it in the Dark Blue, and it looks amazing.
Pic of her and her hubby right after the transaction was completed.

BC.

Attachments

• 20210825_203921.jpg
    20210825_203921.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 54
Right now I got a '14 Nissan Versa Note with 208k miles.

It is getting tired, I really want to get a Ford Bronco! ....but Ford can't make enough of them, and there is at least a year long wait.

Do I wait until there are Broncos on dealer lots, or do I need to buy something sooner? I probably won't be able to see a Bronco on the lot until 2023, that is quite a while left on my Nissan. I'd put on another 100k and I can see I'm going to have a breakdown more or less.

and I expect a double dip economic crash this year or next, and I expect car prices to "come back in line" with the market, as it shrinks. I feel car prices are overheated.

I'm also looking at a Subaru Outback, I'm buying new, same problems, long waiting list.

What would you do in my case?
I would say that you might be looking at 2023 until things get back to normal. I feel your pain. Im looking at trading my Accord in on a Bronco Sport in late '22 or early '23 and Im probably going to contact a dealer about 6 months before Im looking to buy, just to see what their backlog is.

Back