My boss gave me a 7.5% raise this year, what did you get this year ?

We had a 2 or 2.5% at the start of this past school year. Nothing has been said about a raise for this upcoming school year yet. I imagine the July Board of Trustees meeting will have that discussed.

My raise is whatever Social Security is minus what they take back for Medicare. They always leave that part out when talking about Social Security increases.

2.5% and I hit the top of the grade level in the same year. Left an employer I liked six years ago and have now almost doubled the rate I left at. It's been a good decision.

We shall see for me, union contract negotiations this year! I'm not sure what's going to happen but I don't even know if we'll keep up with inflation.

The Govment gave me a 5.9% raise this year. It's called Social Security.
and some were thinking that this was a pay raise...its called inflation...We will see another one this year too...actually they dont include food and fuel when they figure the inflation rate out...that males no sense to me...

Last edited:
I cant discuss yet what I gave out as I have many employees on this board, but i believe they will be happy.

Myself I do not expect one and have no issue with this as the company is having a tough year with supply chain issues throttling our shipments to approx 50% of normal.

I cant discuss yet what I gave out as I have many employees on this board, but i believe they will be happy.

Myself I do not expect one and have no issue with this as the company is having a tough year with supply chain issues throttling our shipments to approx 50% of normal.
Good for you I hope things get better.

Ouch...

Its been an endless groin kick brother.....

between stuff you cant get, and random discontinuations we're re-engineering 62 highly complicated electronic products right now.
Into action! I love it...
You will come out stronger and better prepared in the long run. Go big or go home.
This is CA high tech "can do" attitude at its best.

Its been an endless groin kick brother.....

between stuff you cant get, and random discontinuations we're re-engineering 62 highly complicated electronic products right now.
We are having similar problems in the flooring/tile install business.

Back