My better half just ordered a 2022 Jeep Wrangler and they told her it could take 6 months to arrive

Congrats, fun car.

My Wife ordered her base (except for A/C and upgraded tires), 6 speed, 2 door, soft top, last Spring and it appeared in July. ~$1K off sticker, but things weren't as tight then.

Enjoy!

if you guys think the wait for cars is bad... my parents ordered (and paid in full) 2 new recliners almost a year ago. the shipping date keeps getting pushed back. every month or 2 they call the store to check, and get a new date.

I'd have a hard time plunking down the cash for a new Wrangler at the prices they command, but I will say my 4.0L/5 speed TJ is the most fun vehicle I've owned.
Here’s mine

Attachments

• ABECEC5A-7FDF-40D8-97FC-BA2892713C43.jpeg
    ABECEC5A-7FDF-40D8-97FC-BA2892713C43.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 12
A young alleged "salesperson" at my local Ford dealer told me there was a nine month wait on ordering a Bronco. He may of said that because the only A Plan customer ordered cars. Regardless, if I replace the TJ I'm going with a nicely optioned JL Willys.

i was lucky to pay just under msrp for my 2021 escalade but even at msrp i wouldn't be all that upset but i wouldn't be happy. Now id be pissed if i paid over msrp but that's getting common now sadly.

We can not at all accept and normalize this. Once we do and they find out that we'll just bend over without resistance they'll never let off. Fight your dealers and don't give them an inch and don't let them get away with thinking they can take advantage. Continue to go to other dealers or just refuse to get new car for a while or haggle again later on.
You are very lucky to pay MSRP because most are marked up by several thousand because they just are not available. I work at the plant that builds them - everyone that goes down the line is ALREADY sold. We cannot make enough and even Tahoe and Yukons are sold right off the transport truck. We are running 3 shifts 6 days a week and normally 2 sundays a month and cannot meet demand.

Clean for a jeep.
Thanks! I didn't plan to keep it for more than a year, but my wife, son, and I all wound up loving it. It's essentially stock; all I've done is add a Banks Engineering exhaust manifold, Bilstein HD shocks, and Hella E Code headlamps.

Back