My better half just ordered a 2022 Jeep Wrangler and they told her it could take 6 months to arrive

There are signs that the business model has been changed forever. Less "extra" inventory, tighter pricing, etc. MSRP may be the new norm.
It has changed but it hasn't been set in stone just yet and it must be kept from being that way.

My wife put down a refundable deposit on a new car. Delivery date some time in the Spring. Price unknown. I told her she needs to be thinking about a backup.

My wife put down a refundable deposit on a new car. Delivery date some time in the Spring. Price unknown. I told her she needs to be thinking about a backup.

I was a little shocked to hear a six month estimate. Salesman said since it’s a 2 door it could come in sooner. I checked every dealer in the area and all are at MSRP. It’s her money but I would never pay MSRP for any car 🤷‍♂️. She has never driven anything but Wranglers.
Unfortunate. Ny is a community property state.

I was a little shocked to hear a six month estimate. Salesman said since it’s a 2 door it could come in sooner. I checked every dealer in the area and all are at MSRP. It’s her money but I would never pay MSRP for any car 🤷‍♂️. She has never driven anything but Wranglers.

Local Jeep dealer here was advertising a 4 week delivery guarantee on any Jeep ordered, or they would take an additional $500 off the price. This was a couple of weeks ago, so maybe the stopped that "deal".

Got my Rubicon June 2020 with $5k off sticker - that’s the best I could find in the Houston market … and there was tremendous selection at that time. Started downhill from there …

Ordered my truck in June, got it in September. I was happy to pay MSRP since a lot of Raptor orderers got screwed when the truck showed up and the dealer asked for $5-10,0000 more than their deal they had agreed on.

Did she get it in pink? :D

Glad to see people ordering pink and other fun colors :cool:
Better than lame silver and gray

Wife and I get a lot of comments on our 2019 Hella Yella!

IMG_1814.jpeg

You should go check out the prices on a Mercedes G class. I see two year old ones going for like 1.5x list. Or at least that's what they're asking, who knows what they're really getting.

Back