My 88 Ford Bronco II 49k

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bored so I figured I share a few pics of my Bronco II with everyone. Enjoy. and nothing happened.

-

-

[ November 16, 2005, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: bigwillie ]

Nice shape. 70k miles till tranny blows up right? My friend replaced two transmissions at 120k miles each in two bronco II's. He then had the same experience with an explorer.

I do like the bronco's though..I should try to get a picture of my '69 bronco up here!

That '69 wouldn't happen to be a roadster? I like (Just going by looks here!) all Broncos, but the late '60s roadster is my favorite!

I also got a weakness for the old Toyota Land Cruiser, International Scout, Jeep Cherokee and Jeep Commanche.

pscholte beat me to the punch. That is a very nice looking Bronco, but the only thing I see wrong with it is the front license plate. Should be red and white with a big OU in the middle of it.
grin.gif

Yep,

Moribundman, it's a roadster!

Spent 4 years bringing it back to the living! Now it's hard to beat off road and it's good fun in the summer with the top off.

thanks for the compliments guys, and I'm sorry but my car just looks better with the Oklahoma State plate. If it makes you feel any better I'm an OU fan to just not when there playing OSU. Oh and about the tranny yes it does have the feared A4LD that will eventually die, I did an arx treatment on it so hopefully it won't die to soon.

That Bronco appears to

A be totally drunk.
B have a very heavy head.
C have a lightweight rear end.
D be attempting a somersault.

Actually he is trying out for Cirque de Soleil but I can see where you could conclude A-D...but then, Mori, you always were very perceptive...anybody have any Cherry Garcia ice cream?

Congrats on your great-looking Bronco II! My all-time favorite personalized licence plate was on a sweet little Bronco II, I saw it 10 or 15 years ago. Now remember, in Texas we're limited to 6 characters. It said:"4X44ME".
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back