Not open for further replies.
You should talk! (pleasantly obligatory
grin2.gif
)

Originally Posted By: Julian
You should talk! (pleasantly obligatory
grin2.gif
)

Everyone keeps telling me to shut the ....
54.gif

Originally Posted By: fuel tanker man
I had to make this my new wallpaper. I'm of course biased, but I thought this was pretty darned good. :)

ForestandParkerplayingfootball.jpg

Dan

Well, all of my kids are grown and the closest grandkid is 1,500 miles away, so I will also use your 8 year old's drawing as my new wallpaper (with permission of course).

That's great! He'll be happy to hear that his picture made wallpaper on another computer up in Wisconsin. :)

By the way, my son says this is a picture of him and his friend Parker playing football. :)

Thanks for all the kind words...

Dan

Originally Posted By: CROWNVIC4LIFE
Originally Posted By: StevieC
Cool
thumbsup2.gif
Enjoy them while they are still innocent and young, they grow up so fast!

X2

Couldn't agree more!

Originally Posted By: mechtech2
Al Gore would not like that dark sun!

I believe you meant to say Freud.

When I worked at the lock psychiatric facility, a line staff like myself brought up that she was an "art therapist". Not someone who sooths with recreational art activities, but someone who interpreted drawings. The clinical staff gave her clients for "sessions".

I started referring to her as the Ouija board reader. It resulted in her leaving. That was okay. She really was way too full of herself.

Sometimes sarcastic humor can have unintended side effects.

You "worked" there, huh? I suspect she felt she wasn't getting anywhere with you, and that's why she left. 'Twas sort of a tempestuous relationship I suppose, if you catch my drift... lol (I almost never use "lol")

Well, she didn't work hard enough to win my heart and mind. She really was very attractive, but very full of herself. She was married to an attorney ..something she appeared quite boastful of to the other female contemporaries on the unit. ..and ..no...if she would have had anything to do with me, I would have thought even less of her. I probably would have forgiven myself ..given enough time to heal.

Time wounds all heels. I read that you know.

The heels are the window to the sole...

Ah ...okay ..yes, you really did need a program to tell the players. Everyone that worked there was crazy.

I really liked working there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back