Mustang owner reunited with his Mustang, Ford pays for restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mustang owned sells his Mustang due to his wife's medical bills. 18 years later his kids find the Mustang for sale on Craigslist and buy it as a surprise for their dad.

Ford Motor Company finds out about what happened and pays for full restoration of his Mustang GT.ðŸ‘

That was the one Hennessy did right? I wonder how many other Mustang owners he had to screw over to do this just like he did to all the Viper owners.

Originally Posted by Bluestream
So sad anyone would have to sell their beloved possessions to pay medical bills.

Unfortunately life happens. This story is a good reminder we reap what we sow.

Originally Posted by Donald
Maybe it will happen with my 1969 Mach 1 Mustang I sold in 1976.

Note to Ford, I don't want my 1965 Mustang with 289. Just the 1969 one with 351W.

So sad anyone would have to sell their beloved possessions to pay medical bills.

My health/life is more important than my worldly possessions.

So sad you value possessions over life/health...things come and go, but being responsible and taking care of the ones you love is priceless.

This is a very American story for sure. Guessing you don't hear too much like this in Canada?

Originally Posted by DriveHard

So sad you value possessions over life/health...things come and go, but being responsible and taking care of the ones you love is priceless.

I think it's more in the way that in certain parts of the world health is sometimes very costly. In some countries I bet that no finance is involved. It's a culture after all.

To get along with Bluestream, it's sad to actually have medical bills to pay, whenever it leads to sell possessions or not.

On a slightly different topic, I spent more than €200 a month for psy therapy. I truly value the work of that therapist and even if I'm broke to some degree I can go along with this, but not everyone could afford this (and everyone should be able to benefit from such therapies)

Originally Posted by Ignatius

I don't think he meant it like you two are taking it...

Originally Posted by The_Eric
Originally Posted by Ignatius

I don't think he meant it like you two are taking it...

He obviously meant that it's a sad state of affairs when people have to choose between death and selling all they own just avoid medical bankruptcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back