Mustang GT- Euro Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I love this bloke. You don't see test drives like this over here.
If you are a lover of America you need to watch all of this
smile.gif

Especially go to the 10 minute mark

"5 Liters of democracy", I like the ambassador nature of car sales.
He needs to drive the last Camaro or Corvette though. At least as good if not better than a Mustang.

Originally Posted by oil_film_movies
"5 Liters of democracy", I like the ambassador nature of car sales.
He needs to drive the last Camaro or Corvette though. At least as good if not better than a Mustang.

The price is a steal though.
My brother has a Camaro and before I got in it he says it sucks ( his wife's)
He was right- hard to get into- hard to seat belt up- I couldn't drive one.
I'm sure others are but not my cup of tea. I'm not in the market for a stang either but I appreciate this German
I deal in Germany and usually it's an American bash fest.

How does a German end up with such a Jersey accent? I started at the 10 minute mark and I thought the guy was doing a caricature of Americans. I had to go back to the beginning to learn that, yes, that's probably what it is. At least I think so. I'm still not sure where he's actually from.

Still... did he learn English by watching The Sopranos?

That's the problem with Europe...you have to settle for 50%. What would this cat's expression/description have been had he been able to get behind the wheel of a 13/14 GT500..but he will never be able to do that because he has to settle on what he can get, then over hype it.

The review is very good. I love this edition of the GT, would get one myself if it didn't risk my drivers license.

As to his ability with English, he might have spent some years in USA for his education or travelled around USA for a long period after his education was done. I've been to Germany many times, I always meet people that have spent some years in North America and end up in Germany. It's not that unique. European countries recognize that learning English in school is a key for their kids future.

Originally Posted by KGMtech
The review is very good. I love this edition of the GT, would get one myself if it didn't risk my drivers license.

As to his ability with English, he might have spent some years in USA for his education or travelled around USA for a long period after his education was done. I've been to Germany many times, I always meet people that have spent some years in North America and end up in Germany. It's not that unique. European countries recognize that learning English in school is a key for their kids future.

I'm with you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back