MS Edge is now slow...

Using Edge makes baby Jesus cry. :cry:

Just download Firefox and install Ublock Origin add on. That's all the browser you will ever need unless you end up on a Microsoft webpage that suspiciously only renders correctly with Edge. LOL This has happened to me in the past.

Using Edge makes baby Jesus cry. :cry:

Just download Firefox and install Ublock Origin add on. That's all the browser you will ever need unless you end up on a Microsoft webpage that suspiciously only renders correctly with Edge. LOL This has happened to me in the past.
That happened a LOT more with Internet Explorer back in the day. With (the new) Edge being Chromium-based I would think there'd be less buggery involved with vendor-specific services... Mind you, I have observed Google Docs, etc. working much better with more features on Chrome than Firefox. I'd be a lot more concerned about features being crippled than page rendering.

That happened a LOT more with Internet Explorer back in the day. With (the new) Edge being Chromium-based I would think there'd be less buggery involved with vendor-specific services... Mind you, I have observed Google Docs, etc. working much better with more features on Chrome than Firefox. I'd be a lot more concerned about features being crippled than page rendering.
There are no bugs, only undocumented features!

There are no bugs, only undocumented features!
The technique is called Embrace - Extend - Extinguish. Embrace an open standard, Extend it in ways that only your proprietary applications (ie. IIS web server/ IE web browser relationship) can use, then use the ubiquity and dominance of your technology to Extinguish the free, open standards from which your proprietary stuff was built.

I quit using Edge and downloaded the Opera Browser.
Like night and day difference. The Opera browser is by far
the best browser I've ever used.
My 2 cents worth.

Back