MP3 Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodwill and other donation stores have CD's for $1-$2...

I just picked up a Sixpence None The Richer, Belinda Carlisle, Cowboy Junkies, and Faith Hill, Taylor Swift...

Most are out of print...

Open the case, verify the CD matches the cover, the examine the CD for scratches. Minor marks are generally OK...

I got a lot of free music by checking out CD's from my local libraries and importing the CD's to Itunes. From there it is super easy to use Itunes to convert the Apple M4a AAC songs to MP3 format and then transfer those to a flash drive, phone or other MP3 player. Or you can choose to import CD's into Itunes as MP3 format.

If you want to buy MP3's MP3million.com is the best site there is. It is legitimate and you can get individual songs for 8 or 9 cents each and entire albums for 80 cents to about $1.20 for more current releases. Most content there is at least 256 kbps, and a lot is 320 and the sound quality is the same as a CD.

If not ripping from CDs, I like downloading music from Amazon as well. They aren't quite as aggressive with their DRM. For example, when I purchase CDs from Amazon, they will let you download mp3s from that CD, free of charge. Also, if you buy mp3s from Amazon, they let you download them, burn them, stream them from any PC (or phone with an Amazon Music app), etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back