Mouthwash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biotene makes my mouth feel slimy after a few hours. I prefer Tom's of Maine mouthwash. I also like to gargle with water that has a couple drops of tea tree oil in it.

Well if it isnt sprintman... lol this is jeffro from E46F. Sorry i cant offer any comments on your mouthwash, but i have been coming over here more lately reading up on oil. Spreading the LL-01 gospel as well, of course :). Things are definitely more civilized here.

My last bottle was biotene and it was okay but it does leave the mouth a little slimey, still better than typical mouthwash. I also like Tom's of Maine but I think Jason "Healthy Mouth" is my first pick. It comes concentrated so you have to cut it with water per the instructions.

I like and use Crest pro health.

Just do not eat anything for a half hour!!! It makes food taste BAD after you rinse.

Originally Posted By: tom slick
Jason "Healthy Mouth"

I can find that only online. Do you buy it at the store?

Originally Posted By: rg200amp

It contains cetylpyridinium chloride, a cationic disinfectant. Without further research, I am not sure if I want to use that every day. That stuff may well kill also beneficial bacteria. I use lozenges that contain cetylpyridinium chloride when I have a sore throat, though.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Originally Posted By: rg200amp

It contains cetylpyridinium chloride, a cationic disinfectant. Without further research, I am not sure if I want to use that every day. That stuff may well kill also beneficial bacteria. I use lozenges that contain cetylpyridinium chloride when I have a sore throat, though.

Mori is the mouthwash guy!!!

LOL, just kidding Mori!!
I have never researched Mouthwash or what it contains.

What is a safe one to use?

Jason "Healthy Mouth"

My local Ralphs with a pharmacy carries it and Jason claims they are carried in health food stores.

It was mori's last rant (a year or so ago) on healthy mouth flora that got me using different mouthwashes. I can honestly say it has made a difference switching from Listerine.

Jason "Healthy Mouth"

My local Ralphs with a pharmacy carries it and Jason claims they are carried in health food stores.

It was mori's last rant (a year or so ago) on healthy mouth flora that got me using different mouthwashes. I can honestly say it has made a difference switching from Listerine.

The next Ralph's is in Vacaville...
LOL.gif

I've already written a mouthwash rant? I vaguely remember that. Yikes, I gotta keep an archive for the sake of convenience.
wink.gif

I got an Oral-B Professional Care 9900 toothbrush a few months back, my mouth has never felt so clean. I don't use mouthwash anymore, and everyday my mouth feels cleaner than after a trip to the dentist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back