Motorcraft gone from Wal-Mart :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by paulo57509:
Trop-Arctic.....isn't this a Shell oil product?

No. Trop-Artic is a Conoco Philips...note the Philips 66 on the bottle...
smile.gif

FWIW, Motorcraft is still plentiful at both our Evansville, IN Wal-Marts, both in quarts and 5-gallon jugs...along with TropArtic, Havoline, ST, and the obligatory supply of QS, PZ, and Valvoline. Also, plenty of MC and ST filters...and those #@$% dirty orange ones!
mad.gif

quote:

Originally posted by LouDawg:
FWIW, Motorcraft is still plentiful at both our Evansville, IN Wal-Marts, both in quarts and 5-gallon jugs...along with TropArtic, Havoline, ST, and the obligatory supply of QS, PZ, and Valvoline. Also, plenty of MC and ST filters...and those #@$% dirty orange ones!
mad.gif

I have to say that the Motorcraft 5QT jugs are a thing of beauty. I don't know why, but the glowing red jugs say this is a fine oil
blush.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Nickdfresh:

quote:

Originally posted by LouDawg:
mad.gif

I have to say that the Motorcraft 5QT jugs are a thing of beauty. I don't know why, but the glowing red jugs say this is a fine oil
blush.gif

INDEED!
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by otis24:
The Wal-Mart here specifies that you may request Motorcraft oil for your oil change

shocked.gif
Thanks Otis ya scared the heck out of me I thought Wally's was pullin MC again and I was going to have to go shopping and stock up, this thread has come back from a long death
tongue.gif

I was just at the local (70 miles away) Wally World yesterday. Either they were really low on stock or they are allowing supplies to be depleted. I am monitoring my oil consumption in my 05 Grand Caravan. I was thinking of switching to Motorcraft to see if it reduced my 1/2 quart per 2000 mile oil usage. I hope WW isn't dropping MC. My second choice it Trop Arctic 5w/20. Anyone know where you can get that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back