Motorcraft Full Synthetic 5W20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently purchased Motocraft Full Synthetic 5W20 for $4.49 per quart at Advance Auto Parts stores in both Northeast and Southwest Ohio. Seems like a great price!

Not bad. I hope you spent at least $25 while you were there so you could use the $10 coopin found on the promo board. Then it would be a grreat deal.

Assuming it's from Conoco Phillips it's a great oil for the price. Especially for single quarts. Walmart has Mobil 1 and PP for $22 and $21 per 5 quart jugs. This works out to $4.40 and $4.20 per quart for the Mobil 1 an PP. But to purchase single quart bottles of Mobil 1 would cost $6.27, not sure about the PP but I think it's $5.97.

Whimsey

Originally Posted By: Gravely20G
I recently purchased Motocraft Full Synthetic 5W20 for $4.49 per quart at Advance Auto Parts stores in both Northeast and Southwest Ohio. Seems like a great price!
Wow that is a good price! Is this price AAP's everyday price, or a sale price?

Been mentioned here before, Conoco Phillips uses Korean base oils.
55.gif

Good luck finding MC Full Synthetic now. Advanced has stopped carrying it as has Auto Zone, Murrays, and Pep Boys. The only place I could find it was at the dealership at $8.20 per quart.

Last edited:

I have yet to find one auto store down here that sells Motorcraft Full Synthetic 5w20...From the looks of it I never will...The stealership sells it for 8 bucks a quart.

Gravely, forgive my raining on your MC parade, but I purchased 12 quarts of MC full syn 5w-20 at Advance Auto for an average of around $2.50 per quart. That was about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I noticed it in their "sale" bin and found three quarts at $2.99 each. The clerk discounted it to $1.99 each. He then sent me to another store up the road, where they told me the other clerk was not supposed to discount it. I bought 9 more quarts at a price of $2.99 each. The manager turned around and discounted them to $2.69 each!

Originally Posted By: dkryan
Gravely20G said:

Gravely, forgive my raining on your MC parade, but I purchased 12 quarts of MC full syn 5w-20 at Advance Auto for an average of around $2.50 per quart. That was about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I noticed it in their "sale" bin and found three quarts at $2.99 each. The clerk discounted it to $1.99 each. He then sent me to another store up the road, where they told me the other clerk was not supposed to discount it. I bought 9 more quarts at a price of $2.99 each. The manager turned around and discounted them to $2.69 each! [/quote

Nice!

I just dumped this in my Sport Trac -- coming off a M1 0w20 drain. I would have bought more at the price (if they had it). My AAP had exactly 6 qts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back