Motorcraft FL910S 9054mi 2004 Lexus ES330 cut open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: DeepFriar
OT but it seems the Chinese have great respect for the new platform as they appear to be intercepting/harassing them more than they did even the P3's. Same for our hydrographic research vessels. No reply required, just an anecdotal observation of mine. Y'all be careful out there and God bless.

DeepFriar,

I cannot comment on ongoing operations, however the P-3 seemed to get intercepted quite a bit as well it just didnt seem as popular for it to be as widely publicized. I enjoy operating both platforms a great deal.

Luke

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
Yep, that's a solid looking filter. I say keep running them.

I have been exceptionally impressed with them. It will likely be my next filter on my 4Runner!

The fly in the ointment on those for the v6 with filter base pointing down is that the bypass is on the dirtier end of the filter. That is a very clean looking filter.

Originally Posted By: goodtimes
The fly in the ointment on those for the v6 with filter base pointing down is that the bypass is on the dirtier end of the filter. That is a very clean looking filter.

In the Lexus the threaded end is higher than the dome end, in my 4Runner with the 4 cylinder it's perfectly horizontal. Neither engine ever has any loose particles in the cam that I've ever seen so in the grand scheme of things I'm not sure that it really matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back