Motorcraft coils, real or counterfeit?

The savings are $70. More than a few dollars to me.
Point taken. I was thinking more along the lines of savings on plugs. Still, though...is it worth the question in the back of your mind every time you drive the vehicle?

I've ordered OEM ignition components off of Ebay in the past, and never received a counterfeit product.. Same with sparkplugs, and other OEM parts. I think there are a very small percentage of counterfeit parts on eBay, but same can be said about Amazon, and other major retailer sites.

Just my two cents.

Fake or stolen by a dealer tech. There is a method to it I wont get into details about.
Being that atikovi is cheap and Jewish like I am, I'm surprised he hasn't found a dealer that will sell him Ford parts at garage pricing.
I'm not Jewish, not that there is anything wrong with that, and I already get 25% off at my Ford dealer but even then, they would have been $72 each.

What chance? If they are fake you open a case with Ebay and get your money back.
You must be concerned if you have to ask everyone if you are getting fakes. Wait and see what you get before raising up dust.

ive been burned too many times buying parts from parts houses are from amazon or ebay. I only buy from dealer or manf. oem website. usually twice the price but i only have to do the job once now.

Back