Motorcraft CAF from Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered on line a Motorcraft CAF for my Contour from Walmart. It was $7+ less than the dealer and and it ships free to the store, across the street from where I work. The Purolator and Fram CAF's were $10+ more than the Motorcraft CAF! It actually came out to about the same price as RA with their shipping charges. Interested to see how this works out.

Whimsey

I've done the "ship to store" several times before.

The biggest variable is the time that it takes the item to arrive. Sometimes it is the next day... sometimes it can be a week and a half.

But... it works just fine... until the employee takes a pair of scissors to cut open the package, and ends up cutting a finger off of one of the gloves that you just paid for.

I was laughing so hard when it happened, the store manager walks up, takes a look at what his employee had just done... and gives me a full refund *and* $10 in store credit for the inconvenience of having to re-order the item a second time.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
I've done the "ship to store" several times before.

The biggest variable is the time that it takes the item to arrive. Sometimes it is the next day... sometimes it can be a week and a half.

But... it works just fine... until the employee takes a pair of scissors to cut open the package, and ends up cutting a finger off of one of the gloves that you just paid for.

I was laughing so hard when it happened, the store manager walks up, takes a look at what his employee had just done... and gives me a full refund *and* $10 in store credit for the inconvenience of having to re-order the item a second time.

Their site says available for p/u 7/29. I'm not in a rush for it so we'll see.

Whimsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back