MotoMaster 10W40 Semi-Synthetic Motorcycle Oil

I have a Kawasaki Vulcan 800 shared sump
I'm looking for the specs on this oil on the internet, can't find anything, need help.
They have it at Canadian Tire Store in 946mL
MotoMaster 10W40 Semi-Synthetic Motorcycle Oil

It is a new oil and no info is available yet. I assume it is rebranded Shell or Mystik, most likely Shell, both excellent oils.

The SDS would give us the answer to who makes it. I contacted Canadian Tire to get the SDS on the new 2 stroke oil and they don’t bother answering unfortunately.

The older motomaster motorcycle 10w40 and 20w50, motomaster 2 stroke and motomaster snowmobile tcw 2 stroke were all Shell. Few years ago they started using rebranded Mystik for their universal 2 stroke (lawn and garden) and started selling Mystik sea and snow, Mystik Synthetic snowmobile and Mystik atv 10w40. This year, they drop all Mystik brand products, that is why I suspect they maybe using more rebranded Mystik. They jacked the prices a lot at the same time.

I had mixed together Shell T6 5w40 synthetic 50/50 with T4 15w40 conventional, would that mix be equal to this MotoMaster 10w40 semi synthetic?

Is their even a industry standard for synthetic content in syn blend/partial syn oils? I'm guessing a 50/50 mix of Rotella T6/T4 would have more syn content than most (all?) syn blend/partial oils.

Is their even a industry standard for synthetic content in syn blend/partial syn oils? I'm guessing a 50/50 mix of Rotella T6/T4 would have more syn content than most (all?) syn blend/partial oils.
As an aside, is there a way to test a syn blend oil to roughly get an idea of the composition? The question may already have an answer, as it would seem someone or entity would have given it a try.

This oil is confirmed Citgo;

CAS number 64742-54-7 Distillates (petroleum), hydrotreated heavy paraffinic 60 - 100%
Open cup: 234°C (453.2°F) [Cleveland.] : Kinematic (40°C (104°F)): 1.02 cm2/s (102 cSt)

Back