mother's synwax

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought a bottle to add to my collection.

i used a damp sponge applicator to apply. about half done when when i start shooting the **** with my neighbor. my car sat in the sun for at least 45 minutes before i got back to it. i finished applying the wax to my car, then cleaned the windows and wiped down the wheels.

the mother's wiped off literally in the first pass with a microfiber towel.

the appearance is excellent, although it started out looking a bit shallow. after a few hours it had cured and was showing some depth. the feel changed from a soft slick to a hard slick over the same period of time.

i can't say anything about durability yet, but i'm really impressed with the application and the appearance. the smell is kind of citrus-y. the bottle design could use some improvement; the squeeze top thingy seems to over-dispense.

$10 a bottle at advance auto.

I always thought it was a bit thin, but otherwise I liked it well enough. I just prefer Meguiar's NXT or gold class a bit more. The price is good on the Mother's, though.

Synwax is a very nice product, and probably the easiest product I've ever used. Application and removal is a breeze! While it looks similar to NXT, there is a slight difference, and IMHO, it has more durability than NXT.

Try topping it with Reflections Top Coat for a little added "POP"! :) Another easy to use, excellent product.

Then, to keep the Synwax/Top Coat combo looking great for a long, long time, use the FX Spray Wax after every second wash or so.

Mothers Clay bar kit is awesome. But this time I bought some Meguier's 6,7,26.I think it is simular results to the 3 mothers steps about the same result.
dunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back