Mother's FX SYNWAX is one excellent wax!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wax is really nice! I use it in combination with Mother's Gold Caranuba wax (paste). But this wax is soooooooo glossy and durable. Even the spray wax formula is stout!!!! The gloss goes on and stays on, and really beads things up tremendoulsy!! What say you? How well does it work on lighter colored cars?

Regards

I use it instead of any other from my vast wax colection. It's sooo easy to use, I'd be crazy to put 2-3x the effort into another product to get a similar result. There is a thread or two on here it.

FX is extremely easy to use. It goes on and off easy. It does not leave a waxed (coated) look but just a nice bright shine. I think it works best for metallics and colors other than black,

If your paint is in good condition, it really looks nice. The spray wax is all about crisp reflections and durable (compared to many over priced detailers. It may not be the most durable wax but with FX Spray you can maintain that shine for a long time...just like the DG users that cheat and use AW and then claim durability.

Last edited:
This stuff is actually longer lasting and or more durable than NXT 2.0. After each rainfall, I simply use the FX Spray wax version. However, I wax about every 2 weeks with the liquid FX, and then I top it off with Mother's Caranuba Gold in paste. NXT is really tideous to remove, it too yields a good shine, but none like FX SYNWAX. My paint simply doesn't accumulate much if any road element and or dust/dirt buildup. If I were you I would opt for FX SYNWAX liquid and the FX Spraywax. As an additional the gold caranuba paste is good to top it off. Good luck on your final selection!
Originally Posted By: daves87rs
I was thinking about getting NXT 2.0 wax....

Listening, since I'm a Mother's fan too..

Mothers Reflections has a different look. Relections leaves a more glossy thick look while FX seems clearer so it appears brighter.

I bought some on a recommendation somewhere. It is very easy to apply and remove, I can wax the entire highlander... well... a half assed job anyway, in about 20 minutes.

Easiest wax I've ever used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back