Mother's Back-to-Black, and Duragloss: safe for rubber & tires?

I have a bottle of Mother's Back-to-Black that I use on the plastic trim on my cars. The label says it's safe for rubber. However, I get a strong petroleum-derivative scent from the stuff, unlike the water-based Meguiar's Natural Shine and the Duragloss I usually use on my tires. Is this stuff safe for use on rubber?

For that matter, how is the Duragloss? I read about it here, and it works well to give a nice matte shine. Any long-term problems with it?

I have a bottle of Mother's Back-to-Black that I use on the plastic trim on my cars. The label says it's safe for rubber. However, I get a strong petroleum-derivative scent from the stuff, unlike the water-based Meguiar's Natural Shine and the Duragloss I usually use on my tires. Is this stuff safe for use on rubber?

For that matter, how is the Duragloss? I read about it here, and it works well to give a nice matte shine. Any long-term problems with it?
*I just bought this to (hopefully) revise faded / oxidized plastic non - black trim and running boards on an older Chevy trailblazer ... How does the Mother's "Back To Black" work for you on trim restoration ?

*I just bought this to (hopefully) revise faded / oxidized plastic non - black trim and running boards on an older Chevy trailblazer ... How does the Mother's "Back To Black" work for you on trim restoration ?
On the current car, the '16 Buick, the trim has not faded, so when I apply the MBtB I am, I hope, maintaining it. It seemed to work well on the '11 Buick Regal. It wasn't really needed on the '15 BMW, since that car was also very new; I applied it on some trim anyway. So I can't say how well it will bring back faded trim.

Back