More US tax money to China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chump change.

"Try it on the Chinese first!"

It's like the canary thing in the mines. You would then send an immigrant in with a torch to see if it was a workable environment.

it is not really US taxpayer money. We print money because the Chinese buy up our debt.

So the money was ours, was spent at wal mart and legally given to them, so it is theirs... they give us cash for our debt, and then we fund studies there. Maybe it was our money a few iterations ago, but it was rightfully theirs since.

Quote:
Of course Gary defends it. In his own way.

I don't think I condemned or condoned it. I merely said "let's do it to them first" ...speaking in the first person, which I am not.

It can be a waste of money ..or well spent. I imagine that this type of social research $$$ goes further over there. Assuming that your data isn't "corrupted".

Originally Posted By: Pablo
That's made up. Right?

Of course Gary defends it. In his own way.

If true, what a waste. Those girls don't drink that much. Well some do.

Tell us more about the habits of Chinese prostitutes. You seem to be intimately familiar with the ins and outs of this topic.

I liked this one, let's see if I can edit it for this website

Quote:

You know...they don't have to go to China to do research on a bunch of hookers. They can go to congress and research all the ***** they have there!

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan

I don't think I condemned or condoned it. I merely said "let's do it to them first" ...speaking in the first person, which I am not.

Are you sure you don't mean "let's do them first"?

I guess it would work just as well. The action ends up being the same ..even if the intent is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back