More power with Auto RX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so, I have a car that I'm running auto rx in and I'm about 2700 miles into the rinse part and I'm feeling that my car is making more power. The oil I used for the cleaning part was delo 15W40 and the rinse is with pennzoil 5w30 and the car total has 204,728. Has any else experienced this?

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: sw99
You probably feeling the relief from the 15w40...
+1

+2

Could be ARX has cleaned your rings, increasing compression.

I did notice my fuel consumption went up 0.05 gph at warm idle without ARX maintenance dose.

Seems like I have noticed most, if any power improvement occurs after the first few hundred miles with the ARX in an older engine during the first clean cycle.

Originally Posted By: J_Myler
Ok so, I have a car that I'm running auto rx in and I'm about 2700 miles into the rinse part and I'm feeling that my car is making more power. The oil I used for the cleaning part was delo 15W40 and the rinse is with pennzoil 5w30 and the car total has 204,728. Has any else experienced this?

People have reported that their gas mileage tripled, that their children became smarter, and that their hair grew faster.

What kind of "grass" stains?
LOL.gif

Any increase in power would likely be ring pack cleansing. Rings will almost always begin to free up during the first cleaning phase. But from Aarons test on the old 93 Nissan, compression continued to improve through the second application rinsing phase.

Noticed the same thing in our Corolla, car had around 138K when I started the treatments.

As you said, nothing crazy, just runs stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back