More power with Auto RX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: sprintman
I read far better than you do. I'll pass on your regards to Frank, we are in constant communication. See ya mate!

Really? I beg to diff here. If you are, you would do what Frank wishes..I am not mate....

I know how to read and educated in US...have you? Again this why people do not like it for the 1000th time.

If the same old people pusing it...You, dbeland, Rick20. Sprintman, Gary Allan, StevieC, BrianWC (ARX mod) and a few others..

Try not to be rude and maybe we will fine. Again, not taking sides but when I read these threads.......................

See you are a sheep. If Frank says do this you think everybody does it but no we use our brains and experiment. I can see your 'education', and I use the term loosely, precludes you from thinking like that. Sad really.

I don't know why anybody here is interested in protecting a product that is not a sponsor. We can talk about Mobil all we want and nothing happens - AND THEY'RE A SITE SPONSOR - but let a few criticisms of ARx slip and the thread gets removed? Frank made himself sound like an idiot, something he excels at, and when we call him on it the thread is gone... Something is wrong with that.

If you don't like the product being discussed IGNORE the thread.

The more you complain about Auto-Rx the more I wonder
what your real intentions are.

I've had great luck with Auto-Rx and will continue
to use it.

Originally Posted By: es350
Speak English, I have no idea what you are on about.

to much ARX Kool-Aid ha? Too easy

My point, since you do not get it, this threa was over 7 threads long yesterday and the mods edited it..That is why people dislike it (product at hand)...Can you understand that????????????????? Mayeb that is why you cannot understand Frank instructions? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I believe you got this tread and another thread mixed up! The tread bashing Frank is "Auto RX improves mileage 40%" its still very much intact! I believe you owe Sprintman an apology!
Joe

Originally Posted By: jmb106
Originally Posted By: es350
Speak English, I have no idea what you are on about.

to much ARX Kool-Aid ha? Too easy

My point, since you do not get it, this threa was over 7 threads long yesterday and the mods edited it..That is why people dislike it (product at hand)...Can you understand that????????????????? Mayeb that is why you cannot understand Frank instructions? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I believe you got this tread and another thread mixed up! The tread bashing Frank is "Auto RX improves mileage 40%" its still very much intact! I believe you owe Sprintman an apology!
Joe

That's exactly what I was thinking.

i think a qualifier for any product bashing is to come out and state how many times you've tried it and number of cars

that would answer a lot of questions about kook-aid and mindless bashing

Originally Posted By: Mamala Bay
Think Auto RX has become a conflict of interest for some. Just being neutral ...

If you're referring to me (I don't know) I don't quite get it. It would be an "undisclosed" conflict of interest if anything. I've made absolutely no secret of my association with Frank in the past. Nor have I a problem with Terry Dyson, who I still use and still state "Dyson Labs" on my UOA's performed by him.

Amsoil doesn't sell a competitive product with Auto-Rx ..nor do the two typically see the same customers. I have no trouble suggesting the use of Auto-Rx BEFORE they decide to use Amsoil on a regular basis. This is not always possible ..nor necessary ..but I would nave no trouble doing so.

You form associations and relationships with all types around here. If that paints someone as a "shill" ..then I guess you'll have to call me guilty
21.gif

Originally Posted By: jmb106

I believe you owe Sprintman an apology!
Joe

I would never apply an apology to a guy this rude and calls users sheep.

If he lovez ARX so much why call their user sheep? Bashing ARX users.

I feel no-one knows more on his product since he (Frank) inveted it, oh wait, someone one BITOG does...
thumbsup2.gif

Peace out.

You still don't get it do you? Tell me how old are you?

You still keep going; insulting users...But I guess "sheep" cannot understand your "holy grail" posts...The more you post, the more harm you do.

Last edited:
The board doesn't agree, and the growing flood of PM's proves it. And you might not owe me an apology, but you certainly do jmb106 who you inferred didn't exist. Let's see if your man enough to do that?

The board doesn't agree, and the growing flood of PM's proves it. And you might not owe me an apology, but you certainly do jmb106 who you inferred didn't exist. Let's see if your man enough to do that?

And why would I even care? Again, "Sheep" no-lie..again, you do more harm them good..sad really (as you stated).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back