More power with Auto RX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: moribundman
ARX is the automotive equivalent of Red Bull.

I'd say more like ex-lax.

Hang out in the fuel additive section for the Red Bull.

In all seriousness. It is good stuff. Good to hear that it's cleaning up the sludge and/thus giving you more power. ( Say 'power' in a Jeremy Clarkson kind of way)

Originally Posted By: J_Myler
Ok so, I have a car that I'm running auto rx in and I'm about 2700 miles into the rinse part and I'm feeling that my car is making more power. The oil I used for the cleaning part was delo 15W40 and the rinse is with pennzoil 5w30 and the car total has 204,728. Has any else experienced this?

I didn't notice much til several oil changes later.

Hm, the famous yet again, threads disappearing related to ARX…Now folks wonder why it gets a bad rep at times?

this thread was 7 pages and today (am) it was 2....Sad folks, really sad.

I wish we had the real Bob back..

nah, no need if I had to bet it was an ARX mod that complained. But you seem to be one of the Kool-aid gang! LOL

Sad in fact since THIS is the reason why people dislike it; As I stated in page 5 of the removing threads..If the mods step in, that puts the final nail in it.

Oh come on Mr Sprintman. If you cannot see it you are blind..This thread alone was over 6 pages alone and YOU posted on it...Nevermind on the latter..Too late I see.

Again, this is why some dislike a certain product...

Originally Posted By: sprintman
Speak English, I have no idea what you are on about.

to much ARX Kool-Aid ha? Too easy

My point, since you do not get it, this threa was over 7 threads long yesterday and the mods edited it..That is why people dislike it (product at hand)...Can you understand that????????????????? Mayeb that is why you cannot understand Frank instructions? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I understand the instructions perfectly, they are a 'work in progres' and always have been. Users have for years provided feedback which has constantly changed the app instructions. You seriously need to learn how to use the SEARCH function as you seem very sheep like.

I understand the instructions perfectly, they are a 'work in progres' and always have been. Users have for years provided feedback which has constantly changed the app instructions. You seriously need to learn how to use the SEARCH function as you seem very sheep like.

So I should use the instrucions NOT approved by Frank for his money back? I do not like being a beta test...You can do it on your dime bud...

You just don't get it. All RX users are beta testers and always have been. The feedback has changed the instructions. I see you cannot think 'outside the square' as most do. Your loss!

You just don't get it. All RX users are beta testers and always have been. The feedback has changed the instructions. I see you cannot think 'outside the square' as most do. Your loss!

No, I CAN read, can an Non-USA reader to that? You and a "handle of users" keep drinking the Kool-aid and knocking others....

If I am a beta tester for ARX that is one for reason NOT to buy it..Not on my engine. Think bud, think..

The loss is yours if you can read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back