More Oil Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago BITOG member Tony10s PM'ed me about some oil filters he wanted to donate. I told him I could find a home for them. I came home from the dr. and what do I see on my front porch? 2 boxes of oil filters! I opened up the boxes and each one contained 6 filters each. Not only did he pack them very well and safe, but, he wrapped each individual filter in saran wrap with a rubber band around them! Now, that's someone going the extra step.
Tony, from deep within my heart, I can't tell you THANKS enough! Even though these filters are for mainly imports, which we only have a few around here, I promise you I will find people that NEED them instead of seeing them fall into the wrong hands!
God Bless you Tony, and your family as well!
smile.gif

w2gl10.jpg

One more thing fellow BITOG members. I, along with my friend and cousin, are going to stop our charity work for awhile. We have been getting too much pressure and other non mention things I can't say here, from some local garages in our village. It would just be better off for everyone that has helped us locally to not get dragged into this any deeper. We have NEVER taken one red cent for ANY of the charity work we have done! But, these other people don't care about that. They are only looking at these poor unfortunate souls as a way to get rich off of the way they want to deceive them with their crooked mechanical ways! And, it seems the same has happened here on the forum. I need not say anything else. You know whom you are and what you started!
Anyway, THANK YOU to each person that donated to my charity! Without you members, this would have never been possible! And, a VERY SPECIAL THANKS goes out to 2015_PSD! Without him donating that very 1st oil and filter change back in 2012 I would have NEVER had the heart to do what he led me down the path to do; PAY IT FORWARD! THANK YOU SIR! God holds a very special place for you in His Kingdom, along with everyone else that has been a part of this!
smile.gif
thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
One more thing fellow BITOG members. I, along with my friend and cousin, are going to stop our charity work for awhile. We have been getting too much pressure and other non mention things I can't say here, from some local garages in our village.

I'd call the local law enforcement and tell them what these goons at the shops are saying/doing. If they are making threats, there might be something the cops could do about it. Or call up the local newspaper or new station and have them do a story and make these shops look like extortionists. Really bad that people are like that.

Nice shipment of filters from Tony10.
thumbsup2.gif

I've always wanted to see what the guts of the HPZ looks like. Thought about trying them but have no idea who sells them.

No good deed goes unpunished.

I hope you're able to resume your charity work and help out some people in your area keep their cars running longer.

Originally Posted By: Leo99
No good deed goes unpunished.

I hope you're able to resume your charity work and help out some people in your area keep their cars running longer.

You know, this was really the only thing I had going in my life that was rewarding. I go to so many doctors, which vary week to week, and this was like stress relief for me. Sure, I was only the gopher-AKA-parts runner, but dangit, I was DOING something! I am very limited to what I can do, which includes walking, doing house work, HEL L, just going to the bathroom is a challenge sometimes. I am NOT looking for sympathy, but am looking for the next challenge in life to keep my time occupied.
Yes, I have a g/f. But, she is very sick. I try to take care of her the best I can. She is living on disability so at least she has that. She also gets commodities once a month, which helps out in so many ways possible, you would not believe!
My g/f and I are Blessed in so many other ways that not being able to do the charity work will give me more time to start doing other things. I have started putting applications in at various clinics, social communities, the YMCA, The Boys and Girls Clubs of America, and my church, to do volunteer work. I will only be able to sit and do whatever, but hey, it's better than just sitting at home doing nothing.
I have NEVER asked for anything from any of the BITOG members, but, I am asking for your Prayers to help me find something that will be rewarding for other people and myself as well. THANK YOU my friends!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back