More new products from Turtle Wax

I just did TW graphene Flex Wax this morning. On the plus side it was easy to apply, spray on the microfiber applicator and cross hatch. A dry microfiber smeared the product and the moist microfiber did a better job of leveling out the product and removing residue. The P&S Bead Maker was beyond easy to apply and did not need buffing but the TW Flex Wax is slightly richer and shiny.

Most of these products are pretty easy to use. I don’t see how griots can be worth the extra cost when this product is $40/gal…versus $20 for 22 oz.

Technicians Choice TEC582 Ceramic Detail Spray (1 Gallon) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N8GBHTS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_620D9PXXYP3DSH6PBM62?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I just bought @buster a gallon to test. I’m sure he will give us his honest feedback since he has tried most of the other ones on the market.
IMO the value in the Griot's that anyone can go pick some up from AZ.

The TEC582 is generally well-reviewed.

I guess I fail to see the value of local availability. With a little bit of planning, significant savings can be gained by ordering online.
Just convenience.

From my experience if someone asks me what they should use and they can't go buy it that day they're just going to go to a brick and mortar retailer and get something else.

1649879311844.jpg
I could not find the right turtle wax for these guys. :ROFLMAO:

I'm looking forward to trying it. Will be my topper for CC and will use it on the Subaru.

I finally got around to using Can Coat today. I used the original which many get 6+ months out of. Not unheard of to get a year.

Products used:

Reset
Meguiar's Iron
Poor Boys Stripdown
Gyeon Primer
Gyeon Prep
Can Coat (original)
Rectangular MF applicators
TRC Edgeless Pearl

Was easy to use. I can see why so many like this product. You can use it on pretty much any exterior surface.

Let me know what that is. I have spent thousands on detailing snake oil and I haven't found anything that can last 6 months with weekly washes that can also be applied in minutes.
I think you're right. The Griot's can go the distance for a local available spray ceramic. Stuff has good durability. The only coatings that interest me are CC and GC. Has to be easy or not worth it to me.

^ If you've been duped by marketing. Otherwise it is very much, exactly how it works. If you thin anything out, it will have run-off before an equal thickness coating can be obtained on anything other than a nearly horizontal surface.

Spray on is nonsense for idiots that like to make it their religion to keep doing it far more often than would be needed if they had a better product and weren't tricked into thinking that it's easier when it's not once you consider how often it needs reapplied.
Why does this sound like the guy who doesnt use winter tires in the winter tire thread...

I guess I fail to see the value of local availability. With a little bit of planning, significant savings can be gained by ordering online.

The 22oz bottle I have 5+ applications and its less than 1/4th gone.
if I bought that gallon jug it would be a decades worth.
if I did 5 cars a week I'd definitely try it.
I feel like Griots has a nearly perfect product(for me) ease of use, speed, durability, etc.

The new spray waxes (the good ones) are amazing. Never using paste or liquid again. I dont have show cars and 20min after a wash is great.

Last edited:
Can you use these for regular wax? Can these be reused? I need to find good applicators.
Yes and yes.

But I prefer foam for regular wax. The microfiber applicators tend to get clogged.

Back